In order to apply for a traineeship at the University of Piraeus, you have to send the following documents:
1. Your CV
2. A proposed Learning Agreement for Trainership
3. A motivation letter
Make sure that you send the abovementioned documents at least 1 month prior to the start of your mobility.
If you wish to undertake a mobility for placement, it is recommended to contact the Academic Coordinator of the Department that could host your research project.
The contact information of each Academic Coordinator can be found here:
1. School of Economics, Business and International Studies (Link)
2. School of Maritime and Industrial Studies (Link)
3. School of Finance and Statistics (Link)
4. School of Information and Communication Technologies (Link)