As an Erasmus Student at the University of Piraeus, you will have the chance to take courses, attend seminars, volunteer and explore the city of Piraeus!
The University of Piraeus is divided into 4 Schools:
- School of Economics, Business and International Studies (Link)
- School of Maritime and Industrial Studies (Link)
- School of Finance and Statistics (Link)
- School of Information and Communication Technologies (Link)
You can find the Grading System of the University here.
Here you can find the Academic Calendar for the 2017-2018 Academic year!
As long as we receive the nomination letter (official approval) from your University that you have been selected to attend the Erasmus Mobility program for a specific period you will be asked to send us the following:
- Student Application form
- Learning Agreement form (Before Mobility)
- Housing Application form
- European Health Insurance Card
- Passport (photo) or identity card (photo)
*The Student must have a certificate (letter of acceptance) from their Home University stating that they have been selected under the Erasmus+ programme. This certificate is necessary for their registration
B. Registration for Erasmus + students (arrival at University of Piraeus)
Upon arrival, all incoming students are obliged to attend the Orientation Day which takes place at the University of Piraeus (exact dates will be announced). After that, they can be enrolled at the Department they have been accepted.
The documents needed for the enrolment of exchange students at the Secretariat of their Department are the following:
- Two (2) personal photographs
- A copy of passport or identity card
C. Before Departure
Students must visit the International Relations Office before their departure to receive:
- Original Arrival & Departure Certificate
- Confirmation of Stay
- Official Learning Agreements
You are requested to send an email to the International Relations Office regarding your departure at least 2 days prior to your Departure!