The Virtual Fair, will display results from 100 excelling CBHE projects funded by the EU between 2015 and 2018. It will also offer training sessions where you can have first-hand illustrations of how a CBHE project can support the Higher Education sector in Israel as well as your own institution.
During both days, there will be networking opportunities to meet other Higher Education stakeholders and get in touch with speakers and presenters.
In the event booklet you can find The full agenda (pages 4-5) and more information on each session.
Keep in mind that there is a limited number of registrations for each region – be sure to register and guarantee your place.
We are very proud of the Israeli speakers in the event, outstanding Erasmus+ ambassadors in Israel and the world (presented alphabetically):
- Jack Barokas, Tel Aviv University. (NanoEl-Asia project)
- Dr Nissim Harrel, Holon Institute of Technology (ITEM project)
- Dr Vered Holzmann, The Academic College of Tel Aviv Yaffo. (IN2IT project)
- Dr Amit Marantz- Gal, Sapir Academic College. (IN2IT project)
- Elena Mizrachi, Gordon Academic College of Education. (WILLIAM Project)
- Hila Nevo, Tel Hai College. (WILLIAM Project)
- Dr Rhonda Sofer, Gordon Academic College of Education. (CURE project)